Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reversible Lip Repositioning Surgery

World's first Reversible Lip RepositioningTM Surgery!

I continue to enjoy incredible interest in my lip repositioning procedure from all over the world. In response to the demand, I developed a technique where our patients can visualize the final result prior to the actual surgery. During this procedure, no cutting is done, and the patient can "trial" the lip repositioning for feel and appearance for a day or for five minutes before fully reversing the procedure.


Patients have control to decide whether to have more or less of their gums showing in the permanent procedure after they have seen the temporary, reversible procedure.

The photo above shows the Before and After of the Reversible Lip Repositioning. You can see that there is less of a gummy smile. There is also the added benefit of increasing the fullness of the upper lip for this young lady. The entire procedure including the permanent lip repositioning takes about 40 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dr. Jacobs, is there anyone in Texas who does the permanent lip repositioning? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anon, I am not aware of anyone in Texas that does this procedure. We have had a few people from Texas fly directly to Escanaba, Michigan to have the procedure done. Let us know if we can help you. If you'd like to email photos to me I can let you know if you are a candidate for lip repositioning.

      Delete
  2. Is there anyone in Chicago that can perform this surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hit by a car when I was a kid and suffered a lot of mouth trauma. I lost my baby teeth. My permanent teeth were effected. My roots were weak and I have had a lot of surgeries. I currently have an old bridge. My upper lip looks short so you can see a lot of gum when I smile. The options that I have been offered seem pretty scary. I am wondering if lip repositioning might be an option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to email me some photos, and I will give you an opinion if possible.

    ReplyDelete