Friday, April 20, 2012

Lip Repositioning / Gummy Smile Seminar

Paula and I had an enjoyable visit with our son and daughter-in-law recently while in Chapel Hill, NC.  I spoke at the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry on the subject of Lip Repositioning and management of a gummy smile.  It was enjoyable to share my novel technique of Reversible - Trial Lip Repositioning Surgery with a group of Oral Surgeons, Periodontists, and Prosthodontists. 

My next presentation on Lip Repositioning Surgery will be in Washington, DC at the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Annual Session. 

Bryan and I are excited to see the next couple of issues of The Journal Of Periodontics And Restorative Dentistry.  Our article on Lip Repositioning has been accepted for publication there, and it will present a case series of patients I treated with my technique of the Reversible - Trial Lip Repositioning Surgery.

3 comments:

  1. Sir, this is HUGE! Finding a Dentist that specializes in Lip Lowering is very hard. Please make this topic known around the world, it would benefit so many people, like me, who are insecure about their gummy smiles. I am trying to find a local Periodontist in NC but am not having any luck. This technique is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kaitlyn. Yes this has been a wonderful, life changing procedure for many people. There are few doctors who have experience with this. The reversible trial procedure makes all the difference in that it is more predictable. Feel free to contact me directly by email if you have specific questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please can you send the article to my email dr.tariqsaadi@hotmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete